Friday 23 March 2012

ALAS!!!

AT LAST…

Hey, good people! Thank you for stopping by (I knew you would)!
I’m so excited; I finally got around doing this. I knew I would because it’s one of the numerous things (others are catering and sewing. Remind me to get on with them...later!) I’d promised myself (and my generation) I would do before I passed on. (I’ve lived half my Biblical years and I don’t want to take chances!)

I won’t call myself a writer but I love learning, writing, teaching and sharing ideas (in no particular order). In one word, I love “gisting”.  Notice, I didn’t say “discussing”. So, for those of you who have heard me talk; just imagine us together chattering and actually lol…ing endlessly. And for the others, please sit back, have yourself a large dose of serious humour!

There are rules to this adventure:
1.      Keep your dictionary nearby: You'll be needing it!
2.      In the event of any typo, call me!
3.      Write in English; no short-hand.
4.      Read through 3 times and think before you use the “like” or “dislike” button.
5.      No swearing: The use of foul language is prohibited.
6.      Refer your friends to this page.
7.      When you wish to contribute by way of an article, leave me a note, text or call. 
             No plagiarism.
8.    If your criticism is not constructive, I’ll understand; you’re just being human!

Please Note:
1.    I will refer to God and my Bible, A LOT!
2.    Articles are real, topical, inferred and but not conclusive, and by no means exhaustive.
3.   While you pray for me to get my “tear rubber”, most experiences are from my personal danfo rides.
4.   I’m not Google or Wikipedia so my ideas and knowledge are very limited, with mistakes, so I’ll depend on you for “upgrading”!
5.  Feel free to "follow" and "subscribe for emails" for you can get publications directly in your box.

                           THANK YOU!!!
                                    


You are my inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment